Friday, April 27, 2012

A Little About Melanie




I'm Melanie.

I'm a twenty-something, engaged, Exercise Physiologist still trying to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. I enjoy scrapbooking, DIY projects, photography, wedding planning, wine, shopping, and popcorn. 


This is my fiance, Adam and I outside our old dorm. We began dating in 2007 after living across the hall from each other our freshman year of college.

We are getting married on August 24, 2012.

I will be sharing wedding planning tips and details on this blog for your enjoyment, as well as other aspects of my life that I find interesting. If you have any questions along the way, please feel free to ask. Also, if you are in the midst of planning yourself and would like me to discuss a specific aspect of  our wedding, let me know! I am more than willing to share my experiences with all of you.