Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The First of Three Bridal Showers

I would like to start by apologizing for my lack of posts as of late. I ended up getting sick last week, and school has decided to take every ounce of free time I have. Only two more weeks until freedom and full force wedding planning begins! And it's a good thing because we have so many thank you's to write and invitations to address!

Anyways, back to the topic for today... I had my first Bridal Shower on Saturday and it was fabulous! The shower was put on by my mom and sister, and they couldn't have done a better job. It was located at Crumb's Gourmet Cookie Cafe, the food was amazing, and so was the company :) They did a great job decorating and making everything look cute. Unfortunately, the camera wasn't cooperating and the flash didn't go off for most of the pictures, so the quality may not be the best, but I still have to post some because I loved it so much.


Two fabulous bridesmaids!

This is the prize table. Didn't they do a great job making everything match?!

Food!

About to start opening the gifts!




We got so many wonderful gifts and I am so excited to move into our new house to put some of those things to good use! We will be have to throw a house warming party so we can use our serving platters, wine glasses, and a signature drink with our new beverage dispenser!

Thank you to all that were able to attend, and for those that weren't able to, you were missed! I had such a blast and I can't wait for our next one this Saturday!