Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

Saturday morning, I woke up and noticed the ground was white. It finally SNOWED! I jumped up and down like a four year old and ran outside. I have been anxiously awaiting snow since the day after Thanksgiving, and Michigan has been letting me down. 

When I came back inside, I immediately called my dad to enlist him as our photographer. I had been debating doing Christmas Cards for quite some time. Last year, I told myself to wait until we were married, so this was our year. I wanted to use a wedding photo, but then we would be missing our newest addition to the family. So I patiently not so patiently awaited the arrival of some snow so we could do some family pictures outside. 

We piled into the car and drove to my parent's house. An hour later, we had the pictures taken, our favorite picked out, and the Christmas Cards designed and ordered. Thank you daddy! <3

Here are some of our favorites! 







Didn't my dad do a great job?! They turned out wonderful!