Thursday, August 8, 2013

Personalized Mailbox


I have been dreaming of a personalized mailbox for as long as we have owned our house. Thanks to our birthday money and a Lowe's gift card, I am so excited to say that we finally have one! I realize this is probably the most random thing to spend birthday money on, but I could.not.wait. to get rid of our old, rusting, paint-chipped mailbox and post. Now as I pull in to the driveway, I can't help but get a smile on my face as I see my brand new mailbox! It's the little things...

After designing the look with Cricut Craft Room, this project was SO simple. I cut out my design on vinyl with my Cricut and transferred it to the mailbox. 

Adam got to do the dirty work of putting it all together and getting the post in the ground.


SO excited with how it turned out, and now I'm ready to receive some fun mail (hint, hint)! 
I just wish I would have made this a year ago. It would have made a fun card box at the wedding.

Does anyone else care what their mailbox looks like? 
Am I, once again, proving myself to be crazy?

On another note, I am exploding with fun arts and crafts ideas! And I think I finally decided on a color scheme for my living room. I only have two weeks before school starts up again, which means I need to become a project busy bee. There should be some fun stuff posted soon-ish.