Friday, March 20, 2015

Blog Organization Part 4: Putting It All Together


I am sad to say that we have reached the end of my blog organization series! I have enjoyed sharing my blog organization tips and tricks with you, and I hope you can use some of these printables to help you organize your own blog better. 

Monday, I shared with you my two lists: blog post ideas and to do lists. 
Wednesday, I shared with you my calendars and how I post schedules in advance.
Yesterday, I shared the most helpful page of all, my blog post planner pages.



Today with my recap, I am sharing the printable title page for your very own Blog Planner binder. 

Blog Planner Title Page
(To use, click on the desired picture, right click, and save to your desktop to print)


Check out other posts in my blog organization series:
Blog Organization Part One: Create Lists
Blog Organization Part Two: Make Calendars
Blog Organization Part Three: Plan Posts
Blog Organization Part Four: Putting It All Together

I hope that you have enjoyed this mini series as much as I have, and I really hope you can use these posts to find ways to make blogging easier for you! 

Happy Friday!



1 comment:

  1. Great series! I really need to get more organized with blogging! I keep a spreadsheet calendar of scheduled posts/ideas, but that's about it. And I'm not even very good about sticking to it! I'm definitely going to try a couple of your tips/printables!

    ReplyDelete