Monday, March 30, 2015

Color Block Yarn Wreath


Mint. Navy Blue. and Pink.
Sounds like the perfect combination of colors for a Spring wreath to me!



I used a wreath form and three skeins of yarn in mint, navy blue, and pink to wrap and cover the wreath. I sectioned off each color in blocks in a variety of sizes to give it more of a color block look. Once the wreath was completely wrapped, I pinned the chevron ribbon on to the back for hanging. 



I love the wreath, but one thing is for sure... my front door needs a fresh coat of paint!
What colors do you use for Spring decorating?





This project has been featured at the following parties:

7 comments:

  1. I love this so much! I have never thought about doing a color block yarn wreath!! It looks incredible! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color block wreath! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. How creative. I love the color combinations and the random sized stripes, so cool. I didn't even notice your door paint. The wreath is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wreath is beautiful.I've always wanted to try making a yarn wreath and it's on my craft list. Thanks for sharing it on Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with this color combination! Thanks for linking up to our April Pretty Preppy Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so simple and CUTE!! I really like your color choices.
    www.BundleMeBaby.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete