Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Currently: JUNE Edition

Wow, I can't believe it is June already! I am so excited for Michigan to have consistently warmer temperatures, especially after the crazy weather weekend we just had. I have finally planted my garden and I can't wait to have some fresh veggies in no time!

It's the first Wednesday of the month, and I'm linking up with In Residence and Gold & Bloom for another CURRENTLY post. 


Playing: Fetch with Lucy every time I go water my flowers. That pup is seriously obsessed with her tennis ball. 

Going: to the Great Lakes Loons baseball game! It's Bark in the Park night tonight, which means Lucy is in for a real treat! 




Wearing: T-shirts and flip flops, hello summer! 

Sipping: Vino... The cheapest bottles I can did these days. More importantly, I'm drinking it out of this stylish glass...




Reading: Class notes from ortho last year that I've been reviewing for fieldwork. I really need to dive in to a good summer read!  

What are you currently up to?


2 comments:

  1. Yay for the garden! We got ours in too! I'm hoping I have time for it! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, get that Michigan weather nice and warmed up before I move back in a couple of weeks :) That bark in the park sounds fun, and a stylish glass is all you need to class up a beverage, I say. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete