Wednesday, December 2, 2015

CURRENTLY: December Edition



Hello, December. I am SO, SO happy to see you. Nothing makes me happier than spending the month in a home full of Christmas ornaments, Christmas music, and Christmas coffee mugs. 


While welcoming December, I am joining In Residence and Gold & Bloom for their monthly CURRENTLY link up. 


WISHING | I would really love for our December to be filled with snow. Living in Michigan, I feel that it should be a requirement the whole month long. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas for sure!

REMEMBERING | How much I enjoy pulling out the must-watch Christmas DVD's and reciting each and every word. 

WRAPPING | I haven't started any Christmas wrapping yet, but I am thinking it would be fun to wrap with brown paper bags and some fun ribbon. I also love all the adorable chalkboard gift tags, maybe this will be the year I fancy up my wrapping skills. 

BAKING | I haven't even started to think about Christmas baking yet, but I am dying to try a recipe I received from a friend for Cinnamon Almonds. Since they are made in the crockpot, I feel like you can't really classify it as baking, but close enough, right?

DECORATING |  Our home! A full Christmas home tour will be on the blog soon, and I can't wait to show it off!


What are you currently up to? I would love to hear from you in the comment section below!




Happy December!
I hope each and every one of you enjoys this most wonderful time of the year.