Friday, December 11, 2015

DIY Decorative Christmas Trees


There is nothing better than decorating for the holidays!
This year, I have been obsessed with all sorts of trees. 

I had some cardboard and styrofoam trees laying around, so I decided to make some Christmas trees for our shelf in the dinette. I used ribbon, yarn, fabric, and burlap to make some beautiful trees. I came across these gold candle holders from my Valentine's decor as well, and think they add just the right touch. I love shopping my home when decorating, things are so much more fun to use when they are free. 











I am hoping to have a full Christmas Home Tour up next week, so stay tuned!
Happy Friday!



1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of making them all different heights, and putting them on candle holders. What a great DIY!

    ReplyDelete