Wednesday, February 3, 2016

CURRENTLY: February Edition



If you were to run into me on the street and asked me what I am currently up to, I would answer "absolutely nothing!" As I still search for my first job as an occupational therapist, my days are a little... uneventful. However, if you were to keep talking to me, I may reveal that on top of applying for every OT job under the sun, I have completed my first round of the 21 Day Fix, I have finally found the time to paint my buffet (click here), and I started organizing my home using the KonMari method.

So in reality, during this strange life transition, I have found plenty of ways to keep myself busy. And I've got to say, I'm really trying to enjoy all this free time as much as I possibly can while I have the chance.  

While welcoming February, I am joining In Residence and Gold & Bloom for their monthly CURRENTLY link up. 

SENDING | I love sending out goodies this time of year, but haven't decided what I want to make this year. In the past I've sent out popcorn mix, crochet coffee sleeves, and sugar scrub.

EATING | Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. I can across this recipe a few months ago and fell in love with these cookies. Well, I didn't have any cranberries this past week, so I decided to swap them out for milk chocolate chips, instead. I can't decide which version I like better!

DREAMING | Of a bathroom remodel. We have been talking about painting and swapping a few things out like light fixtures and hardware. So, I've been on Pinterest oohing and ahhing over new bathrooms. 

SMELLING | Chalky Hearts. I found a valentine's day Yankee Candle at TJ Maxx years ago that I became obsessed with I have been able to find one just about every year since then and love burning it in February, it smells just like those chalky hearts. Speaking of chalky hearts, you should check out this sugar scrub recipe.

HEARTING | Reading. Now that I have a little extra free time, I have been spending less time Netflx-ing and more time reading. I have been reading the Veronica Mars books, and I heart them for sure. If you were ever a fan of the show, I highly recommend reading them!


What are you currently up to? I would love to hear from you in the comment section below!