Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday Five

One- Two Months. 
It has been exactly two months since I have even thought about this blog. I am not going to lie, it felt nice to take an unplanned break from it all, but I am really starting to miss it. The good news? I'M BACK! I have a few projects up my sleeve that I've been working on and I am planning to return to this little space of mine to share them with you! Take my word for it... I'm here to stay (at least for a little while anyway)

Two- First Camping Trip.
Memorial Day Weekend, we went on our first camping trip of the season in our new pop-up camper! The weather was beautiful, and so was sleeping in a real bed on a thin mattress covering a wood board. One of my newest projects has been redecorating the pop-up. Here is a sneak peak of the progress so far, but trust me it's no where near finished ;)



Three- Weddings Galore. 
We have THREE weddings in the month of June... yes, three! Last weekend was the first wedding of the season, our good friends got married on the west side of the state at Lewis Farm Market, and it was absolutely beautiful! Two more to go!



Four- Relaxing Weekend.
This is our one free weekend in June, and I am so incredibly excited to be staying home! The weather is supposed to be beautiful and I am hoping for a boating trip, but let's face it... I am perfectly content laying in my hammock all weekend long. Confession: I got all my flowers planted a few weeks ago, but I still have garden decorations that have yet to leave my basement and enter the great outdoors.

Five- Pay Day.
Today is PAY DAY! Anyone else get really excited for pay day only to have every penny disappear the second you pay all your bills? Yup, that's me!


What have you been up to? I feel like I need to play major catch up with all my favorite bloggers!


 





6 comments:

  1. I love how your renovating your camper! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI CULT TEMPLE Hello everyone, I am one of the Agents sent by the Lord Superior (Grand master) to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the great Illuminati order, I am a businessman, I own a Construction company, and I also own one of the Big Electronic Appliance shops in one of the country, and my family now lives in the USA, I was once like you, I & my husband was financially down to 1 square meal a day, what kind of life was that to live, I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD and I took my chances and I have been a member for close to 10 years now. The higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow faster than you can ever imagine, illuminati brings out the talent in you and makes you famous, as you become a member of the Illuminati order you will receive 2,000,000 US DOLLARS instantly in your Bank Account, these and many more other benefits you stand to gain, so if you are interested to be a member contact the official agent now Vs text/call and WhatsApp (+2349018100439) or email (brotherhoodi692@gmail.com) JOIN THE FAMOUS FAMILY TODAY & BECOME RICH POWERFUL, FAMOUS AND LIVE A GOOD LIFE, GOODLUCK.

      Delete
  2. Wow, thanks I just got exactly what I wanted from your blog, thank you so much! You should check out our website for happy ugadi images

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, Thanks for sharing this awesome blog. Exactly I found from your blog what i wanted. I hope you will continue to share this type of awesome blog. Thans alot.
    Cloud Telephony India

    ReplyDelete
  4. receive more special offers than anyone. Apply for pg direct web slots, receive special offers mor สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete